Hey all! It is time for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Kraftin Scrappin! So what this is, is an anything goes besides a card challenge!
So for today’s project I have a super simple tag, I make these for all of my Christmas Gifts. I use little wooden tags, pick a stamp set, this year I am going with Reindeer Games. I take all these wooden tags I add different colours of ink randomly to the middle then adhere my image with liquid adhesive. Writing to and from with a marker then they’re ready for my gifts! Quick and simple since I make a bunch!
For this challenge you can create ANYthing your little heart desires as long as it’s NOT a card!!! Calendars, bookmarks, pocket pages, traditional scrap pages, holiday gifties, planner pages… you get the picture! Come play along with us each month and let’s get some of those photo’s out of boxes and on to something creative and fun!! You will have a whole month to play along and you can play as many times as you like! Here are a few things to remember…
THIS MONTH’S THEME: ANYTHING GOES!!!
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST be a NEW creation (created on or after this post date)
3. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
4. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you’d like!
5. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we’ve reached 5 entries, we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of the challenge)!!
6. You have until Monday, January 29th @ 12:00 pm Eastern to get your entries in.
7. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page so we can all drool and OOHHHH and AHHHHH!